Just The Two Of Us

Just The Two Of Use

2/05/2017 12:10:00 PM

I would like to introduce you to a brand new joined venture in the world of digital scrapbooking
 "Just The Two Us".

Together with Jessica Art Design, also a Dutch digital scrapbook designer who designs wonderful collections and template packs I am going on this new adventure. 

We will work together on brand new scrapkits, collections and maybe also on template packs. Besides these collaborations we will keep working on our own designs.

We have found ourselves a home at Digiscrapbooking Boutique, we are also selling our own products there so you will find us all under one roof.

We hope you will enjoy our designs.


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe to My newsletter

Subscribe to My newsletter
Scan the QR code and subscribe.

Follow me on Facebook