Free Newsletter Minikit

12/09/2016 08:09:00 PM

Do you like my designs and want to be the first to know what is new in my stores and when there is a sale. 

You can sign up for my newsletter and you will get all the news right into you mailbox.

A a thank you, you will receive this welcoming gift within 48 hours after you have confirmed your subscription.


YOU CAN SIGN UP HERE

 This free newsletter minikit will be sent in the September 12th newsletter. When you sign up after September 12th you will receive the gift within 48 hours after you have signed up. 
Do not forget to confirm your subscription.

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Just A Thankyou Very Much For Sharing Your Gorgeous Mini Kit "Its All About You"! Such A Wonderful Gift & Suprise How Generous!:) Bless You & I Hope Your W/End Is Wonderful Big Hugs Ri xXx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ri, glad you like the minikit.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My newsletter

Subscribe to My newsletter
Scan the QR code and subscribe.

Follow me on Facebook