Retired

To Live In Our Hearts

8/24/2015 08:00:00 AM

The Full Kit contains:

- 18 papers at 3600 x 3600 pixels and 300 dpi
- 87 elements at 300 dpi
- This product is for Personal Use (PU) and Scrap For Hire (S4H)

Shadows are only on the preview, so not on the individual elements. Not all elements are shown on the preview. 
This product is now available with 25% off for a few days only.









This wonderful Photo Cluster can be downloaded for free on my website. You can put your pwn photo's in the cluster to create a wonderful memory.























You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. Beautiful new kit Ilonka! Truly gorgeous! Can't find the freebie photo cluster on your page of freebies. Is it supposed to be there and I'm just missing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad you like the kit. The Photo Cluster is on the free page of my website. It's the first image on the page.

      http://www.ilonkasscrapbookdesigns.com/free

      Hugs, Ilonka

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ilonka. With your link, I was able to get to it. There's just something about your new blog that my server or computer doesn't like. The page will spin and spin but go no where when clicking directly on the links on your blogs. I could never get there by using the "free" link (on your blog), so again, thank you for taking the time to respond!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My newsletter

Subscribe to My newsletter
Scan the QR code and subscribe.

Follow me on Facebook